Join us at the 6th Annual Coast to the Cure NF Bike Ride on September 10th starting and finishing at Gloucester’s Stage Fort Park.
• Three route options: 24, 66 and 100 miles
• Registration opens at 6:30AM with staggered starts beginning at 7:00AM
• Fully supported ride with SAG Wagons
• Bicycle support before the ride provided by The Bicycle Shop of Topsfield
• Rest stops with food and drinks
• Post ride BBQ overlooking the ocean
All routes travel along Cape Ann’s shores and through Manchester-by-the-Sea, Beverly, Hamilton and Ipswich. The terrain includes rolling hills, long, sunny flats, and rural roads winding through the quaint towns of Boston’s North Shore. The 100 mile ride takes you further north through Georgetown, Amesbury and Newburyport.
Click on the links below to Ride with GPS:
Online registration is closed, but we will be happy to take day-of registrations starting at 6:30AM Saturday, September 10 at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester.
Coast to the Cure Bike Ride Sponsors: